General Return Policies
- There are typically no restocking fees on returned merchandise, unless the item is considered special order.
- All exchanges/returns must be made within 30 days from date of order.
- Freight charges of returned merchandise will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, manuals, registration card, software, cabling and accessories. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. To request a RMA number, please contact us.
- Your RMA number must appear clearly on the shipping label of the return shipment.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen packages. It is the customers responsibility to choose a shipping method that offers a tracking number and/or insurance on the package.
- Subsequent to receipt of returned items, a credit to your credit card or issuance of a check may take up to 30 days if applicable.